Event Application Information for AOD 2015
Event applications are now open! Please read the general information below.
In general, we will be looking for proposals for the following categories related to video games, anime, and American cartoons:
- General topics directly related to video games, anime, and American cartoons
- Career/skills development
- Performance events
- Inspired arts and interests
From year to year, we may feature different themes or tracks, but you are always welcome to submit anything that fits the above categories. Due to venue space limitations, we regret that we will not be able to accept or respond to all proposals.
We do anticipate a full schedule this year, so if you want to run an event, we highly recommend that you apply soon!
What Information Will I Need To Provide?
To ensure that your event application is reviewed in the most timely manner possible, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Real names of speakers/performers (We will publish stage names if provided and requested)
- A brief synopsis of your event
- Time slots desired (available times will be 10AM to 11PM Saturday, and 10AM to 4 PM Sunday)
- Your qualifications for hosting the event
- If you are a performer, link to a previous video performance
- Tech requirements, including type of input for projector (HDMI, VGA, etc)
- An image or picture related to your event (OPTIONAL)
Badge Policy for Speakers and Performers
As a courtesy, speakers and performers will receive a free badge for the day of their panel. Those who run two different panels get a free badge for the entire convention. Speakers/Performers who claim their badges and then do not show up for their panel may be banned from hosting events at future AODs.
Please note that badges are limited to the actual speakers or on stage performers. We are no longer able to provide passes for "helpers" or "photographers."
Questions or Comments?
Please do not hesitate to email us with any questions or concerns.